Last week, Steve Jobs resigned and Twitter launched a resource for quickly building prototypes and apps. Here’s the roundup of those and other links you’ll want to check out:
- OMB Extends Ban On New Federal Websites
Agencies must list the sites they’ve already shut down and describe how they’ll improve the remaining ones.
- At O’Hare Airport, Unused Land Is Going to the Bees
What an awesome program. I’d love to see something like this take root at CHA.
- Experimenting with line-height in input fields
I love it when browsers save us from ourselves.
- Across the Globe, Solar Power Just Keeps Getting Cheaper
I can’t wait until solar for the home becomes more affordable. That… and geothermal.
- 360° Long Road (Zurich)
Amazing use of video, panoramas and audio. Bravo!
- Turntable Kitchen’s Pairings Box - Food & Music, together at last!
Fingers crossed Kelly will think this is as cool as I think it is.
- US nuke plants ranked by quake risk
Hooray, Sequoyah (here in Tennessee) is number 4.
- Jobs resigns as Apple CEO
You knew it would happen one day.
A great new resource from the folks at Twitter.
A responsive jQuery slider.
- Graceful Degradation and How it Tricks You
A great post from Neils Matthijs.